POOL FENCE COMPLIANCE
Pool FENCE Compliance – Rectification Work.
If you have recently received a Non-Compliance Form 26 from your Pool Inspector, simply email it to Jay , and receive a written quote back that same day.
Pool compliance – did you know?
- Should you be selling or leasing your property with a pool, you are required to obtain a pool safety certificate “Form 23“.
- All pool owners must ensure their pool complies with the current pool safety standard.
- Your pool must also be registered. Failing to register your pool can result in an on the spot fine of $235 or a maximum penalty of up to $2356. To register your pool, go to https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/pool-safety/registration
- If a pool certifier has already come to inspect your pool and it has failed compliance, we can give you a quick free quote via email or phone for the repair work to get the pool complied as soon as possible.
- Should your real estate agent or solicitor ask for a “Form 23″ and you don’t have one, you need to contact a licensed pool certifier to inspect your pool and have it complied.
If you have not had a pool certifier come and inspect your pool, we can recommend one for you.
For any further information contact Jay now. Get your pool complied before it’s too late.
Specialising in pool & childcare safety fence repairs and maintenance throughout the Gold Coast.
Jay’s is fully licenced in Queensland and guarantee’s his work meets the standards required by the regulations and your pool inspector. He maintains a close association with pool inspectors so your pool fence rectification work gets your pool compliance completed correctly.