Looking for pool fence building, gates or repairs? Look no further…
Servicing the entire Gold Coast & Brisbane Metro Monday-Saturday.
Gold Coast – Call Kev: 0411 457997- Email: email@example.com
Brisbane – Call Jay: 0499 006352 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialising in “pool fence & gate compliance repairs” Kev & Jay Lomas have a vast amount of experience in dealing with pool compliance issues and are continually liaising with many pool Inspectors at various job sites. All Kev’s & Jay’s work is fully guaranteed to meet the standards required by your pool Inspector, as a close association is always kept though out the pool fence repair process to get your pool compliance completed correctly.
- Aluminum Fencing [New]
- Repairs to Existing Pool Fence & Gates
- Replacement Glass Pool Fence Panels & Glass Gates
[Including re-setting & securing/bracing of Pool Posts]
- Service &/or replacement to all Pool Fence Latches and Hinges
- Installation of Perspex Denial Panels.
- Covering All Pool Compliance Issues – with Compliance Guaranteed.
If you have recently received a Non Compliance Form 26 from your Pool Inspector, simply email it to Kev or Jay , and receive a written quote back that same day.
Did you know?
- If you are selling or leasing your property with a pool, you are required to obtain a pool safety certificate “Form 23“.
- All pool owners must ensure their pool complies with the current pool safety standard.
- Your pool must also be registered. Failing to register your pool can result in an on the spot fine of $200 or a maximum penalty of up to $2000. To register your pool, go to http://www.dlgp.qld.gov.au/pool-safety/pool-safety-register.html
- If a pool certifier has already come to inspect your pool and it has failed compliance, we can give you a quick free quote via email or phone for the repair work to get the pool complied as soon as possible.
- If your real estate agent or solicitor has asked for a “Form 23″ and you don’t have one, you need to contact a licensed pool certifier to inspect your pool and have it complied.
If you have not had a pool certifier come and inspect your pool, we can recommend one for you.
For any further information Contact Kev or Jay now. Get your pool complied before it’s too late.
Specialising in pool fence building and compliance repairs, servicing the Gold Coast & Brisbane Metro
ABN Registered & Fully Insured by: Allianz Australia Limited.